Had ACID camp briefing ytd. Before that, I was rather irritated, lols, because I actually intended to reach at 3pm. heheh
Anyway, acid was ok. Afterall, it was my second time there, so I was used to it le. When the thing ended, I actually stepped on a snail & killed it, can't believe it, but I still acidentally did it. Then went cash converters, a messy store, but if you know how to dig, you can actually get quite some stuffs out of it de.
Feeling abit, cash strapped recently & on top of that, I am like totally in that holiday mood le, don't feel like touching any more school stuffs le.
20th nov, 5 more days. It's worth calling for a celebration. 1 year passed le, I have gained quite alot, but still I missed those times.
Taiwan trip :) looking forward to it :) Take it as a break that I deserve.
智慧花开, 莲开上品
No comments:
Post a Comment