Saturday, February 23, 2008

Common test 1,2008

only one word to decribe the results & the papers
DISATEROUS

After recieving back my Maths & Chemistry paper, I somehow felt that my efforts have come to a waste & I have deprove alot!Dunno why i even cried during the night (1st time i was so sad)after recieving back the emaths paper.But felt good after the crying LOL. At first thought that i could have at least scored 30 & above but well it turned out to be only 28 .Chemistry also the same thing, overestimated my score. Haiz i studied b4 hand le but WHY ?

nvm now already over the lost should not be crying over spilt milk.The only thing I think i can do now is to HOPE & not PRAY that i will scorealittle better than average for chinese & SS.

My conclusion-期望越高,失望越大

ÿ©™
23 Feb 08
2.38 P.M

No comments: