Dunno why yesterday night at abt 8.00+++ I felt so sad,helpless,hopeless suddenly.wonder whether if it is abt the common test. haiz....
There seems to be so much to be done nowadays,hw la, cca la, test la,marks la........
I don't deny that at times i felt jealous of some people(afterall i am a human ok!). I hope that people whom i threw my anger at (especially nichloas ) sorry, because sometimes i really cannot control myself.
But today after recieving back my physics paper the load in my leart seems to be removed , although i didnt score well & need to go for consultation, i was still pretty elated cum alittle happy.I still remember how it felt. After queck says 'from now on people need consultation or something , i was like die le. My eyes dunno why like so blur like that but den... u never know consultation doesnt mean fail.Next thing i know was,I pass hahhah i was really elated & started gasping(for oxygen, almost felt like shouting)) lol (stupid ) i know but well its my character.
By the way, sorry to Fiona for drawing on your table.
ÿ©™
28 Feb
04.15 P.M
No comments:
Post a Comment