Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just read some RJC guy's blog. Apparently, this author just completed his 3 mths stint in BMTC 4. Through his words, the field camp was projected to me in such an utterly disgusting manner, that I can't find a stronger word other than fear for it.

Anyway, 3 mths passed & yup, I was back at NUH yesterday for my check up with the psychiatrist.It wasnt a very pleasant experience. I would consider psychiatrist to be a fotune teller. Afterall, they read my face like a book. I was quite taken aback when I was told that I dun look good & in return I gave my answers to his comments. It wasnt a nice experience because somehow, I was told to take my condition in a more serious light, for from my results, my condition had somewhat affected my performance quite adversely.....( I am quite glad with this comment coming out from a proffesional's mouth, as this literally means that I TRIED)

But, on the flip side of the coin, this means that I will have to continue with my usual medication for 3 more months. This decision came in view of me having to serve NS and the fact that I have been having diffculties from sleeping.......... well, I cant do much for now. & I might have slight depression...... which is another sickening thing.....

On top of that, I was advised to continue with NS for now, afterall, ( I dun really know how to bring forth wad I wanna say here so I will leave this part blank as of now.)

Catch up with Jeremy & pei Jun, its a wonderful nite, thank you for walking me home :)

No comments: