Friday, June 12, 2009

Cross the border

customs

sotong
0.2 eaten chicken


secret recipe


went malaysia on Tuesday. It was like feaking easy & fun la hahhah.

1st time I am stepping onto malaysia soil without the aid of a guide or spending so much" 怨望钱" hahah. It is really as easy as what jeremy had describe earlier. Take 160, go through s'pore customs, then go down take bus(any will do 160 or 170) then arrive at malaysia & OTOT. Get the white cards filled (horribily troublesome, as usual ,my mom & brother also dunno how to fill in & i ended up filling three cards). After getting that purple stamp, you are done, just follow the crowd, & turn here & there u will get to City Square) so easy hahahh.

Lunch at SDS, chicken cutlet, lemon tea & calamari rings (duuno how to spell), so cheap!!!Then shop, mom bough a top, I bought nothing at all except two bar of sweets that was mistaken as chewing gum at the customs -.-lll . Lucky I didn't buy VCDs or else I wonder where I would be now. Oya brought kueh lapis & lots of bread. Secret Recipe there wasn't that fantastic as what I had thought of, so didn't get any cakes.

Saw this shirt at Padini, so freaking nice and formal. But dunno why I just didn't buy it & I am regretting now......
Yup, back to the Singapore customs. First time I get stopped for checking. I was like telling that guard, ayo is sweet la. Then he was like, relax, I haven say anything dun worry. He took out the stuff so gently & ask sucrose right? I was like ya. Then again he gently put it back & give that plastic bag to me with two hands & say enjoy your day ,wow, so surprising la!

Anyway, it has been quite a fruitful trip, at least I would not get scam off my money again liaozzz.

休息是为了走更长远的路













No comments: